One of our main strengths is related to the implementation of Oracle Applications. SYGNUS has aproximately fifteen years as an Oracle Business Partner, with experience in the implementation of Oracle Applications in a diverse group of industries: Oil & Gas, Retail, Textiles, Financial, Government, among others.
Oracle Applications, a “world class” ERP, together with our competitive consulting rates, gives us an advantage for this type of implementations, using Oracle’s AIM and CDM Methodologies.
Sygnus has a successful Oracle Applications implementation team with more than 27 projects completed in a diverse range of businesses. Specifically on the Oil & Gas sector we implemented Oracle Applications in: Perupetro, OXY Ecuador, AGIP Oil Ecuador, Maple Gas, Aguaytia Energy and Petroamazonas. We have also helped implementations in EDC Ecuador (Noble Energy), OXY Colombia, OXY Argentina and OXY Yemen.
The modules we have implemented are: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Inventory, iProcurement, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, Enterprise Asset Management, Process Manufacturing, Treasury, Enterprise Planning and Budgeting, Human Resources and iLearning
We have experience in the new Oracle AIM Implementation Methodology by Business Processes and the new Release 12
We can provide:
• Oracle Consulting services: for the implementation eBusiness modules and rollouts to other locations. Release 12
Support/Training to users, adjustment to parametrization when needed, data loading, developing of
specifications for new reports or special processes.
• Project Management: We have experienced Project Managers that can handle large implementation projects.
• Training: We can provide training to users in both English and Spanish.
• Business Process Analysis and documentation using Oracle BPM tools.
Sygnus has its Development Center in Lima, Peru with a competent group of System Analysts and Program developers. We use Oracle’s latest development tools and have proven to be a cost effective solution. We have experience in the following:
• Localizations, for countries where Oracle Localizations do not exist or need to be extended. We have developed
Localizations for Ecuador and participated with Oracle in the development of new R12 Localizations for Peru.
• Reporting from the EBS with all Oracle tools: BI Publisher, XML, Discoverer and Oracle Reports. Conversion of
Release 11 reports to Release 12 standards.
• Data Conversion/Data Migration. Development of interfaces with other systems.
• Java Personalizations, using Oracle’s JDeveloper and OAF Methodology. We have developed several applications
supporting the operational side of our Clients.
• Training on new development tools (BI Publisher, XML, OAF).
ORACLE TECHNICAL CONSULTING
As part of every implementation effort we provide the necessary Technical Consulting expertise in order to install all products and databases, resolve technical problems and support. The following are examples of the services we can provide:
a. Installation of Oracle products and life-cycle maintenance upgrades containing new and corrective functionality code.
b. Cloning, setting of working environments.
c. Problem Determination: Post Service Request to Oracle’s Support, follow up and application of recommended action plans
d. Organization and establishment of DMZ (De Militarized Zone) facilities for on-line interaction with vendors.
e. RAC implementations to provide for High Availability scenarios.
f. Training to technical personnel.